PERSONAL SAFETY TIPS
When meeting someone for the first time, please remember to:
- Insist on a public meeting place like a cafe, bank, or shopping center.
- Do not meet in a secluded place, or invite strangers into your home.
- Be especially careful renting/buying/selling high value items.
- Tell a friend or family member where you’re going.
- Take your cell phone along if you have one.
- Consider having a friend accompany you.
- Trust your instincts.
For more information about personal safety online, check out these resources:
Peer Luxe is not liable for any damages that are alleged to arise out of use of Peer Luxe services that result in personal or bodily injury or emotional distress. Peer Luxe expressly allows for the exchange of clothing apparel in person. Guests and Registered Users that elect the exchange of clothing items in this manner acknowledge that Peer Luxe is not liable for any injuries, or other bodily harm, that result therefrom.