PERFECT FOR EVERYONE. EVERYTIME.
Shopping for clothes online can be difficult to say the least. Sizes are never the same with designers and there is no way to know if your new dress will actually fit when it arrives. No one has time to return and exchange everything they order online – especially when closet sharing. That’s why we have introduced our “Perfect Fit”. We’ve made searching for and finding clothes that fit you exactly-easier than ever.
1. REGISTER FOR A NEW ACCOUNT
2. FILL OUT 'PERFECT FIT' MEASUREMENTS
3. SEARCH FOR YOUR 'PERFECT FIT'
HELP WITH SIZING
Peer Luxe™ uses your measurements to find the “Perfect Fit” to help make searching and shopping for items perfectly tailored to you.The absolute best way to get that “Perfect Fit” is to visit your local tailor/dry cleaner to get professionally measured. They can then get you sized and measured for your bust, waist, and hips.
Getting professionally measured is not always possible, so please use the following guidelines to help get the most accurate results. Don’t forget to add your measurements in the “Perfect Fit” option under your account.
Measure around the fullest part of your bust. This is NOT your bra size.
Measure around the narrowest part of your waist (not where your pants sit).
Measure around the fullest part of your hips with your feet together (typically 6″-8″ below your waist).
TIPS & TRICKS
- Make sure to add your measurements to your Peer Luxe™ account.
- Use your measurements and our “Perfect Fit” search option to only see clothes that fit you…perfectly!
- Measure over any undergarments.
- Not impossible to get accurate measurements on your own – using a mirror helps!
- Stand naturally and don’t suck in.
- The tape should be snug against your body, but not tight.
- Can’t find your waist? While standing up straight, bend at the waist to one side. The crease that forms is where your natural waist is located; measure there.
- When adding a garment, make sure to add any helpful descriptions like: “The sleeves are extra long.” or “I needed heels because the dress was a little long.”